FUN STATS ABOUT CANADIAN HOMES
- The average Canadian home is a detached, three-bedroom house worth around $478,000
- House prices across the country have increased, on average, 3.6% in one year but in Toronto they have increased 33%
- 68% of Canadians are homeowners
- 67% of Canadians aspire to build their own homes
- 48% of homeowners in Canada plan to renovate this year and stats show that 61% will do so without a budget
- 18% of do-it-yourself renovation projects are eventually completed by professionals
The Association of Regina REALTORS® Inc. (ARR) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in
accordance with ARR's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Association of Regina REALTORS® Inc..
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
Trademarks are owned and controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
Used under license.
MLS® System data of the Association of Regina REALTORS® Inc. displayed on this site is refreshed every 2 hours.