$ A FEW STATS ON CANADIAN EARNINGS $
- The average Canadian household earns just under $81,000
- 26% of Canadian couples choose to keep their money seperate
- The average Canadian carries a debt of $22,000
- 70% of Canadian parents talk to their kids about money
- One in five Canadians have zero emergency savings
- 25% of Canadians play the weekly lottery
- Since 2005, the wealthiest 10% of Canadians have seen their net worth grow by 42% — while the poorest 10% have seen theirs shrink by 150%
The Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in
accordance with SRA's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA).
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
Trademarks are owned and controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
Used under license.
MLS® System data of the Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA) displayed on this site is refreshed every 2 hours.